DM Group – BIM Construction Project Manager
We are expanding our office and capabilities and are looking for a high performing individual to join us.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a project manager with a high level of experience in the structural steel industry; read architectural and engineering plans, liaise with builders in the commercial and industrial sector, co-ordinate project details with team members. Immediate start.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in co-ordination of structural steel projects in the building industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task.
- AutoCAD skills.
- High level BIM experience in co-ordination of 3D models.
- Liaising with clients, design teams and contractors.
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with Australian Standards and Building Codes.
You must work in the Townsville office.
If you think this is you, please email your cv;