DM Group - Project Coordinator
We are expanding our office and are looking for high performing individuals to join our team. We are industry leaders in structural and mechanical design and detailing.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a project coordinator with a high level of experience in the structural steel industry; read architectural and engineering plans, liaise with builders in the commercial and industrial sector, co-ordinate project details with team members. Immediate start.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in co-ordination of structural steel projects in the building industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task.
- AutoCAD skills wil be useful.
- Liaising with clients, design teams and contractors.
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with Australian Standards.
This is an office based position.
This position is for our Townsville office.
(Brisbane office opportunities available)
If you think this is you, please email your cv;